Hello lovely people.
I hope you have all had a great week. I am starting this weekly round up to very simply talk about how my week has been the ups, capsule and the downs, prostate because we all have them. But hopefully it will be mostly filled with ups and lovely things!
- Going away for the night with Laurence (the boyfriend) to the wedding of some family friends. It was at the most beautiful place I have probably ever been to in my whole 22 years of life. The building was breathtaking and inside was so grande and elegant. It was so good to catch up with people, and the bride looked so beautiful. And of course, shoes were off by 9 and I danced the night away. Was the best start to the year.
- Having a night in with my Mum. Dad was out so we decided to get a Thai take away. Thai by the way is my absolute favourite…
- Feeling overwhelmed by job websites and job applications was not a highlight. That was a not so good day.
- Going to Hobby Craft a good few times.
- Handing one application form in for a job, was scary but a relief after.
- Playing snap with my favourite little person in the world, my niece.
- Ordering all my Project Life stuff – I can’t wait to get started! Am just trying to sort through all my photos and find somewhere to print them now.
- Watching the program on puppies – I cannot wait to get my own.
- Having date night. We went to the cinema to see Taken 3, which I loved. Just can’t beat a bit of Liam Neeson. And I had my second Thai of the week – oops.
- Watching The Princess Diaries – so old school, but SO good.
Have a cosy Sunday : )
Love Holly x