I’m afraid this is a little late, buy viagra I so wanted to keep up with it and be on schedule, sickness but in all honesty I had a lovely weekend and forgot! I had a job interview today (pukey sick face) and was a little stressed Sunday/Monday evening. BUT I am now out of my smart gear, have a knitted jumper on and am ready to chat. Continue Reading
Hello lovely people.
I hope you have all had a great week. I am starting this weekly round up to very simply talk about how my week has been the ups, capsule and the downs, prostate because we all have them. But hopefully it will be mostly filled with ups and lovely things!
- Going away for the night with Laurence (the boyfriend) to the wedding of some family friends. It was at the most beautiful place I have probably ever been to in my whole 22 years of life. The building was breathtaking and inside was so grande and elegant. It was so good to catch up with people, and the bride looked so beautiful. And of course, shoes were off by 9 and I danced the night away. Was the best start to the year.
- Having a night in with my Mum. Dad was out so we decided to get a Thai take away. Thai by the way is my absolute favourite…
- Feeling overwhelmed by job websites and job applications was not a highlight. That was a not so good day.
- Going to Hobby Craft a good few times.
- Handing one application form in for a job, was scary but a relief after.
- Playing snap with my favourite little person in the world, my niece.
- Ordering all my Project Life stuff – I can’t wait to get started! Am just trying to sort through all my photos and find somewhere to print them now.
- Watching the program on puppies – I cannot wait to get my own.
- Having date night. We went to the cinema to see Taken 3, which I loved. Just can’t beat a bit of Liam Neeson. And I had my second Thai of the week – oops.
- Watching The Princess Diaries – so old school, but SO good.
Have a cosy Sunday : )
Love Holly x
It’s currently 4.18pm and i’m sat on the sofa with a half full bag of mini eggs, cialis canada and i’m clasping a warm cup of tea from my Paris mug as I sit and watch the Sex And The City (the movie). I suddenly felt inspired to get my laptop out, mind you every time I watch Sex And The City I feel inspired, it’s just Carrie Bradshaw – what a woman. I can’t be the only person that feels this way, surely ladies ? Continue Reading
So, viagra generic one day I was browsing Instagram, when I came across a watch, but not just any watch. It was so clear and classic, but had the most beautiful coloured strap as well. This to me was unusual. You don’t often find a watch with a very simple yet beautiful dial along with an amazingly beautiful coloured strap. Ever since I found that photo I continued to browse Instagram searching for ‘Olivia Burton Watches’ and 100’s and 100’s of photos came up. Continue Reading
Dear Diary, generic cialis
I sit here and try and think of a title for this blog post. I try and think of a subject and purpose for this post, prescription and I have nothing. I feel it is just going to be a bit of word vomit. Vomit being the main thought right now, I feel sick. I sit and scroll through job websites, looking and searching, and all the words just move down the screen like people walking past you on a busy street – quick, rushed and with no acknowledgment of anyone else around them. Selfish. Continue Reading
I love paper, cialis canada I mean like actually love it. This may sound slightly peculiar to the majority of you, but I know there has to be some paper lovers out there. Don’t get me wrong, I can very easily go out shopping and find some gorgeous outfits and get crazily excited about them and the endless possibilities they may bring. However I can also walk into a Hobby Craft, or any supermarket that has a craft and stationary section and get equally as excited (if not more).Continue Reading
Hello, no rx and thank you if you are reading this! I am pretty new to this so please forgive me if my posts seem to come out a little jumbled up. I have dabbled in blogging before, click mainly for work purposes (my photography website) but as you can see I haven’t been at that for a little while now. I also tried over the summer and it just didn’t work, i’m not sure why – i’m going with the wrong time, wrong place thing.Continue Reading